Does your storefront landscaping make customers say Wow? or Eww?
For business owners and property managers, Greenpoint Landscaping specializes in giving your business the curb appeal you need to attract new customers.
Not only that, well-maintained commercial landscaping can:
- improve building security,
- prevent customer accidents,
- help control pests,
- improve signage visibility, and
- prevent water damage inside your business.
Hire someone who cares!
Greenpoint Landscaping manages all sorts of business landscapes:
- Office Complexes
- Home Owners Associations
- Retail Storefronts
- Industrial Businesses
For businesses with one storefront or one hundred, we’ve got you covered. No two commercial landscapes are exactly alike, and we won’t treat yours like just another greenbelt. Whether you run an office, a retail chain, an HOA, or a warehouse, Greenpoint will keep your landscaping clean and inviting.
Commercial landscape maintenance tasks:
- Enhancements: mulching, plant design, aerating, de-thatching, curb appeal
- Lawn care: mowing, edging, fertilizing lawns, trees, and shrubs
- Pruning/trimming trees & shrubs: to promote proper shape and good health
- Bed maintenance: weeding, raking open areas to keep a neat appearance
- General: leaf pickup, debris removal, and blow hard surfaces to keep a clean appearance
- Seasonal color rotation: custom designed to create a fresh look that can change with the season
- Irrigation management: be sure your irrigation system is fully functional and efficient, not only to protect your landscape investment, but to conserve water and your budget.
- Quality control: to make sure we are always doing the highest quality work
We also offer monthly service packages and free curb appeal reports and proposals.
Our work looks best when you’re completely satisfied – that’s why we visit our Monthly Service Customers more often for quality checks than any other commercial landscape maintenance company.
We time our visits to coincide with your down times – the only person who’ll know we’re there is you. Here’s when we visit:
- Before a project starts to make sure we know exactly what you’d like done
- Just after the project is finished to make sure we’ve addressed all your needs
- Any other time you call us with a question or concern
- Twice a year after we complete the project (we alert you if we found anything that needed to be addressed, and just to let you know we dropped by if we didn’t find anything)
When you become a monthly service customer, a dedicated account representative will handle your questions and concerns personally every time you call or email and any time we do work for you. You’ll also have the opportunity to grade our crew’s performance and let us know how we can do better for you.
Give customers the first impression your business deserves!